Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

tonight I will have sex with you

then we will prepare a stew :p

funny, dude. haha

Double M Double M

Nice mixing dude

Im not positive this is house, its almost breakbeat. Almost, lotsa techno vibe.

9/10 5/5. I appreciate reviews on my new song

Cherbots Explode Cherbots Explode

Nice bro :D

I like it, I should try something with piano.

I appreciate reviews on my new techno? :D 10/10 5/5 comin your way

Exemption Exemption

Hmm

Excellent as usual, my friend.

Captain Tranceplanet Captain Tranceplanet

Pretty cool man :)

sounds pretty sweet dude lol, nice melodies and effects. just needs more EQ attention to make the bass not clash as much, and the master could use some more brightness.

lol nice vocal samples :)

5/5 9/10

Could ya check out my new track? :)

Rajunen responds:

Thanks for the feedback :) I agree It could've used a bit more EQ'ing but I've been doing that for the last two months (though kinda casually). That's what you get for putting too much stuff there to mix it properly, a problem I still have in my music. Can't seem to realize sometimes less is more...

Anyway, in the end I just wanted to get the track out, and sounded "good enough" for release. I'll check your track out, btw.

Done an Now Done an Now

Hmmmm :)

Nice stuff man, pretty cool. melodies fit well.

Now, you've got yourself a song. But you need to play around with mixing, FX, and EQ for sure. Its the other half of the song basically!

Good melodies and ncie drumtrack, just mix and EQ now :)

8/10 4/5

kagcd43 responds:

Thanks for the review, im still new at making this music, as i am just a drummer lol. Will try and make it much better

ou88 ou88

Yay FLS lol

Lots of defaults, if not all default sounds lol? Oh well!

Hmm, its mixed decently Id say, but the EQ and effects need more attention. The drums need to be hella louder.

Pretty nice melodies though, definitely has potential.

If you like chicago house I appreciate votes and reviews on my newest track.

9/10 5/5

Sounds of Unstable Fractals Sounds of Unstable Fractals

Epiiiiccc

Lol I love chopping and screwing samples in songs, so this hits a sweet spot. Very freeky even - broken record style.

Other than the cool sounds and cutting of the samples I could have personally used some more mixing effects and attention. But yeah its a nice misc track :D 8/10 5/5

DrudgeSkeleton responds:

Hey you have got a good ear for that, since, indeed, it is a home made sample cut up and re arranged etc.. But of course you start to know my style :P Thanx for the review mate.

A walk through the park 2 A walk through the park 2

Lmao wtf kinda park

Fuckin creepy startin lol, epic effects. This is really quite cool.

The production is well done, especially when shit starts panning stereo away from center, and the subbass that kicks in is quite nice. Awesome man.

5/5 10/10

DrudgeSkeleton responds:

Lol thanx :) Glad you noticed the panning.

Carbon Fox Carbon Fox

Hmm

Starts of reminding me like mortal kombat, then it breaks off. This seems more like industrial to me, but thats beside the point.

Nice melodies :D Good drums, good synths, decent production, 5/5 10/10

care to check out my new song and review vote?

SquashManYeah responds: